Education about the remodeling process is the first step towards a successful project. Providing homeowners with that knowledge has always been part of our mission at Corvallis Custom Kitchens & Baths. To that end we provide a regular series of free seminars in our showroom.
Find out what’s new, what’s popular and what’s practical!
Learn a little more about our company, and a lot about what to look for in a designer and contractor!
The first hour of the seminar covers:
- Legal and professional standards of contractors and designers
- Contract documents: Drawings, Specifications, Payment schedules, Legalities
- Preparing for your first meeting with a contractor or designer
- Budget considerations, Project scheduling, Change orders
The second hour of the seminar covers:
- Product selections process
- Pro’s and con’s of materials including cabinets, counters, flooring, lighting appliances and more
We also leave time to answer your specific questions!
Corvallis Custom Kitchens and Baths will not sell, rent or give out any personal information about their clients or potential clients. Any information submitted is for internal use only.