At Corvallis Custom Kitchens & Baths, we can design and remodel your space – we specialize in custom kitchens and bathrooms. From a simple makeover to full scale remodel or addition our designers are here to help you get the best value for your money.
The first step in the design process is an in-home consultation with one of our designers who will come to your home, take measurements of the existing space, go through a multi-page survey to learn about your wants and needs and then prepare a sketch. This consultation offers you the opportunity to discuss with our designer the direction of your room design. This is a great time to share magazine photos, fabric swatches or paint samples if you have been saving them. This will assist the designer and help to create your room design through the style and preferences that fit both your taste and your budget.
Consider hiring Corvallis Custom Kitchens & Baths for the design and the construction of your project. There are many advantages to having us do both the design and remodeling.
- It saves time by having the design and construction flow as one continuous process so the work can move forward as our construction schedule allows.
- Communication between our construction crew and designers helps the crew be more efficient and productive.
- You have an opportunity to build a relationship with us during the design phase, which fosters better communication and a more effective work environment during the construction phase.
- One expert manages your project from start to finish instead of two independent companies.
- Consultation fees will be credited to your project when you sign a contract to hire us as your contractor.
Whether it is a kitchen, bath or other interior space our professional design staff looks forward to working with you.