At Corvallis Custom Kitchens & Baths, we can design and remodel your space – we specialize in custom kitchens and bathrooms. From a simple makeover to full scale remodel or addition our designers are here to help you get the best value for your money. Brian Egan is an NKBA Certified Master Kitchen & Bath Designer with both the education and experience to make your project successful. He is also well informed on Aging in Place. Our Associate Designer, Holly Needham, has a degree from OSU in Interior Design and has been working with Brian for over a year on beautiful designs that meet and exceed the clients expectations.
The first step in the design process is an in-home consultation with one of our designers who will come to your home, take measurements of the existing space, go through a multi-page survey to learn about your wants and needs and then prepare a sketch. This consultation offers you the opportunity to discuss with our designer the direction of your room design. This is a great time to share magazine photos, fabric swatches or paint samples if you have been saving them. This will assist the designer and help to create your room design through the style and preferences that fit both your taste and your budget.
Consider hiring Corvallis Custom Kitchens & Baths for the design and the construction of your project. There are many advantages to having us do both the design and remodeling.
- It saves time by having the design and construction flow as one continuous process so the work can move forward as our construction schedule allows.
- Communication between our construction crew and designers helps the crew be more efficient and productive.
- You have an opportunity to build a relationship with us during the design phase, which fosters better communication and a more effective work environment during the construction phase.
- One expert manages your project from start to finish instead of two independent companies.
- All consultation and design fees will be credited to your project when you sign a contract to hire us as your contractor.
Whether it is a kitchen, bath or other interior space our professional design staff looks forward to working with you.
Design Service Options
- Initial site visit to your home: Two (2) hours maximum. Our proposal will be based on replacement of materials in existing locations.
- Specifications and project cost based on the existing floor plan will be presented at a later meeting at our showroom. (Initial Consultation: $100 due at consultation.)
- Same as initial consultations but includes changes to cabinetry or room layout within your existing walls, plus changes to appliance and plumbing fixture locations.
- Changes to locations of windows, doors, soffits or walls are not included.
- Design will include floor plan, elevations of cabinetry and electrical symbols.
- Specifications and project cost proposal will be presented at a later meeting in our showroom. ($300 total fee: $150 due at consultation and the balance due at presentation.)
- Same as Simple Plan but includes changes to walls, windows and doors. Design will include floor plans, elevations or cabinetry and electrical symbols, and colored renderings.
- Specifications and project cost proposal will be presented at a later meeting at our showroom. (Total design fee based on scope of work: Design Contract Agreement signed at initial visit with one-half fee due at that time and balance due at presentation.)