Mid-century modern style is very popular in Corvallis and was the homeowner's vision with this kitchen renovation! The homeowner’s property is a charming home built in the late 1970s tucked away in an established neighborhood near a beautiful golf course. With their love of distinguished bold features and tile work, we were ready to get started!
We went with vertical grain match walnut cabinets with full overlay slab doors and drawers, Silestone Pearl Jasmine quartz countertops, and DalTile Revalia Grey Kaleidoscope tile backsplash.
The homeowners love to cook and have guests in the kitchen, so the goal was to extend the kitchen into the breakfast nook area and open up the wall between the kitchen and dining room. We increased the storage in the kitchen with additional built-in's in the old breakfast nook, plus a built-in desk area for friends and family to gather.
Products specified for this project include:
- Hansgrohe Focus high arc faucet in Steel Optic finish
- United Tile Crossville flooring
- Silestone Pearl Jasmine quartz countertops
- DalTile Revalia Grey Kaleidoscope tile backsplash
- Cabinet hardware is the boomerang pull and peg knob in oil rubbed bronze from Rejuvenation.
Before & After:
Slide bar left or right to see the project before and after.