NW Silktassel Ct.
A bathroom should be a relaxing oasis away from everyday stress and tension, and that’s why our clients contacted us for their bathroom transformation!
The most important thing these homeowners wanted to accomplish with the remodel was to increase the size of the shower, add recessed niches for soap bottle storage, a bench, and a grab bar for aging in place. So while their goal was to refresh and add serenity, they also wanted to create the most functional and transitional space that will adapt to their needs.
The extra space and shower bench meant sizing down on their soaking tub. This small size difference allowed these homeowners to utilize their bathroom space the way they’ve always dreamed. Their previous vanity cabinet was too gorgeous to part with, so instead, we modernized the appearance with a fresh coat of paint. We enhanced the tub with painted raised panels to coordinate with the vanity cabinet and added a countertop medicine cabinet and framed mirrors at the vanity. To enhance their storage space, we custom-built a wall cabinet and painted it to match the vanity.
We installed new luxury vinyl plank floors and a custom-framed glass shower enclosure. They chose Taj Mahal quartzite for their countertop and tub deck, giving each area a lovely natural statement, and completed it with beautiful glass tiles by United Tile. Overall, this bathroom transformation is a breath of fresh air that creates a luxury spa experience in our client’s home!
Design: Holly Needham
Products specified for this project include:
- Taj Mahal quartzite for the vanity countertop and tub deck
- Delta shower fixtures
- American Standard Evolution drop in tub
- Moen Voss tub faucet and lavatory faucets
- American Standard Vormas Plus toilet
- Vanity cabinets and tub apron paint color: Rodda Paint Wheat Grass CA174 in semi-gloss
- Shower tile: American Olean Concrete Chic in Trendy Tan 12x24
- Accent tile: United Tile Lunada Bay Tozen Glass in Vanadium Silk
- Grout: Laticrete Marble Beige
- Shower pan: Lanmark in Oatmeal (cultured marble)
- Brushed nickel hardware finish
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring: TAS Tan-Dem Oban
Photography: The Vine Studios
Before & After:
Slide bar left or right to see the project before and after.